Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Season

I haven't posted in a couple days, so I thought you might like to see some photos from the Christmas season. Enjoy!

(Bethlehem, PA - Christmas Season)

(Bethlehem, PA - Christmas Season)

(Bethlehem, PA - Christmas Season)

(A sign in a store in New Hope, PA)

(Ivy on the side of a building in New Hope, PA)

(The Clinton Mill - Clinton, NJ - Christmas Season)

(Family visiting during Christmas at my house.)

And last, but certainly not least, my beautiful girlfriend:

(She is such a great model!)

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Stay tuned for more photos!

All images copywrited by Joel Mikulyak

3 comments:

  1. i love the first pic! it warms my heart! I LOVE B-TOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! Great lighting and great colors.

    ReplyDelete